ABOUT MIKE ROVNER CONSTRUCTION
Founded by Mike Rovner in 1992, Mike Rovner Construction has grown into a $60 million/year general contractor anchored by strong leadership and an experienced and committed team of industry professionals. Today, more than 300 skilled employees enable us to provide the excellence, craftsmanship, and integrity envisioned by our founder. We are committed to delivering projects on-time and on-budget, making us one of California’s most distinguished general contractors.
Delivering on Your Vision
Our construction company near Los Angeles understands the unique needs of clients. No matter the size of your project or budget, we can handle everything from resource management to timely completion. Working with some of the largest developers and asset management firms in the U.S., we maintain the same integrity for every type of project.
Mike Rovner, President of MRC, serves on the board of the Los Angeles Dream Center and is a member of the Urban Land Institute. Dave Holland, Senior VP of Construction, is an experienced construction manager who can conceptualize and evaluate projects quickly to understand every client’s needs. Experience in private, public, and non-profit development enables Judi MacLean, our Operations Manager, to handle everything from purchasing to project management with integrity and passion.
Our team also includes Jason McBurney, Director of Construction, OC/SD, who can manage a range of projects and meet difficult deadlines. From pre-construction to project completion, Kathy McGuire, Senior Project Manager & Design, can deliver value engineering in line with the latest trends while maintaining a client’s design concept. Jessie Lopez, Project Manager, specializes in quality management, as well as contracting, estimating, and supervision, helping us adhere to budgets and schedules.
Projects We Handle
From small apartments to multi-family dwellings and large residential towers, we can manage everything from new construction to apartment renovation. Our capabilities include:
- Residential and Commercial Renovation: Redevelopment, interior renovations, full upgrades, aesthetic updates, landscaping, hardscaping, and water intrusion correction.
- Pre-Construction: Design, planning, site-plan evaluation, risk analysis, budgeting, and materials selection with complete control over project specifications and a full project timeline.
- Support Services: Whether you need project management consulting or destructive testing, a feasibility study, litigation support, or any other type of support, our team can help.
- Earthquake Retrofit: A retrofit in Los Angeles can address moment frames, shear walls, and continuity ties; we can update your building to meet the latest regulations, improve marketability, and lower costs.
- Building Repositioning: Helps improve aesthetics and curb appeal, modernize your structure, and add trendy design elements, as well as make the most use of available space.
Contact Mike Rovner Construction Today
We are a construction company near Los Angeles known for our commitment to quality service and close collaboration with clients, subcontractors, employees, and business partners. From new construction to complete renovations and retrofits, our team can manage any project, regardless of its scope. To learn more, call us at 805-584-5961.
“MRC surpassed my expectations. The team kept our project on schedule and budget by constantly providing ideas and solutions. The project entailed significant management and workforce to achieve a fast track schedule, and MRC stepped up to the plate. The buildings turned out beautifully and I am thrilled with the end results. I would, without hesitation, recommend MRC to other owners and developers looking for a true team commitment from their contractor.”Robert K. Kuhl