Mike Rovner Construction (MRC) has been providing cost-effective multi-family dwelling renovations for decades. Today, our team of more than 300 skilled employees works together to plan, oversee, and complete projects of various scope and size across Southern California—from small projects to ambitious, large-scale renovations.
We renovate high-rise and mid-rise apartment buildings, garden-style multi-family dwellings, and commercial buildings.
Our services include:
- Redevelopment of Residential and Commercial Living Spaces »
- Comprehensive Interior Renovations »
- Full Unit Upgrades »
- Exterior Aesthetic Renovation »
- Site-Work, Landscaping & Hardscaping
- Amenities, Fountains, Pools & Recreation Areas
- Water Intrusion Correction
- Deck Coating
Whether your building needs a down-to-the-studs renovation or interior cosmetic updates, our team of Project Managers, Superintendents, Field Staff, and Office Staff will work together diligently to develop and execute a plan within your budget and timeline.
Why Work with MRC?
Choosing a multi-family dwelling renovation contractor is a huge decision. There’s a lot at stake, especially if you’re undertaking an occupied interior renovation, which requires careful planning and execution to minimize disruption to tenants. Our skilled team works together to:
- Stay within your budget:In today’s uncertain market, with labor shortages and soaring lumber and steel costs, our expert team works strategically to manage your project costs and stay within budget.
- Use value engineering to your advantage: Utilizing the principles of value engineering, our team analyzes the specifics of your project to decrease costs and ensure the best value over the life of your building. We get everyone involved—from framers to plumbers to field crews to project managers—to identify the best solutions for managing costs and maximizing value.
- Carefully plan and stay on schedule: We use all tools at our disposal to make sure your project timelines are met. First and foremost, we’re diligent about constant communication. We use sophisticated scheduling software to help us manage the many moving parts of a project. And we carefully evaluate lead and lag times and allot additional time for hidden and unexpected challenges.