Last Updated: June 19, 2020
By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 years old and that you are legally able to enter into this agreement.
A. NO WARRANTIES REGARDING SITE, SERVICES OR CONTENT. WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE ARE MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS”. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE, CONTENT, OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
B. ERRORS AND INACCURACIES. The Site may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Site at any time without prior notice. We do not guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected, and we are not obligated to make such corrections.
C. GEOGRAPHIC AND QUANTITY LIMITATIONS. This Site is accessible worldwide. However, not all services offered by us are available to all persons in all geographic areas. We reserve the right to limit our services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction.
5. LIMITED LIABILITY. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY OR LOST DATA) BASED ON BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6. Affiliated Sites. We have no control over, and no liability for any third-party websites or materials. We work with a number of partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked with this Site. Because we have no control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, we make no guarantees about the accuracy or quality of the information provided by such sites
7. Prohibited Uses. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site. You are prohibited from attempting to circumvent any security features of the Site or from attempting to modify or disassemble the Site. You are prohibited from attempting to interfere with anyone else’s use of the Site.
8. Copyright. All contents of Site are: Copyright © 2003-2020 Mike Rovner Construction. All rights reserved.
You further agree that you will not assert any class action or other representative claims arising from or relating to your use of our website. The waiver of class or other representative claims shall not apply, where a waiver of this type is prohibited by law.
and US Law Apply To Any Disputes. This website is controlled and
operated in the United States and in the State of California, and is not
intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or
territory other than the United States. We do not represent or warrant that the
website or any part thereof is appropriate or available for use in any
particular jurisdiction other than California. In choosing to access our
website, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are
responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and defend us and to hold us harmless from and against all damages and liabilities caused in whole or in part by any unlawful actions or breaches of this policy committed by you, arising from or related to your use of our website or your dealings with our company. Your indemnity obligations cover any damages and liabilities arising from or related to any request submitted to us, including without limitation, requests for disclosure or deletion of personal information, and any unauthorized access to our website or computer systems obtained or facilitated through your computer or other electronic device.
13. Limitation of Liability. You agree that in no event will our liability to you or any person claiming through you or on your behalf exceed the total payments you have made to us for any goods or services purchased in the 12 months prior to the submission of the claim.